Please read the following legal statement. By using this web site, you are agreeing to the terms below:
(1) The Trinity Railway Express (TRE) is a cooperative service provided by the Fort Worth Transportation Authority (The T) and Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART).
(2) The TRE does not warrant or make representations or endorsements as to the quality, content, accuracy, or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links, and other items contained on this server or any other server. Such materials have been compiled from a variety of sources, and are subject to change without notice from DART as a result of updates and corrections. To the extent allowed by the Texas law, commercial use of the materials, including graphics and artwork, contained in www.trinityrailwayexpress.org is prohibited without the written permission of DART and the T. All service marks and trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
(3) Some of the links on this and subsequent pages may lead to resources outside of www.trinityrailwayexpress.org. The presence of these links should not be construed as an endorsement by the TRE, DART and the T of these sites or their content. The TRE is not responsible for the content of any such external link.
(4) To the extent allowed by Texas law, communications made through E-Mail or other messaging system shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to the TRE, DART and the T or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents, or representatives, with respect to any existing or potential claim or cause of action against the TRE, DART and the T or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents, or representatives, where notice to TRE is required by any state or local laws, rules, or regulations.
(5) This web site, www.trinityrailwayexpress.org, and all information contained therein is being provided solely for informational purposes. Furthermore, use of www.trinityrailwayexpress.org is subject to the following additional terms and conditions:
A. All Venue In Texas - Any use of www.trinityrailwayexpress.org shall be deemed made in the State of Texas, USA, regardless of the location of the user. The user agrees that any dispute with the TRE, DART and the T arising out of any use of www.trinityrailwayexpress.org shall be brought by the user exclusively in the state or federal courts situated in Dallas County, State of Texas. The user hereby agrees that such venue is appropriate.
B. Governing Law - Any use of www.trinityrailwayexpress.org is governed by the laws in force in the State of Texas. The user hereby agrees that applying Texas Law to the use of www.trinityrailwayexpress.org.
Produced and Maintained by the Trinity Railway Express.
Copyright, Trinity Railway Express. All Rights Reserved.