|Day Pass – Local||$6.00|
|Day Pass – Regional||$12.00|
|Day Pass – Reduced||$3.00|
|AM/PM Pass – Local||$3.00|
|AM/PM Pass – Local Reduced||$1.50|
|Midday Pass – Local|
(9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.)
|Single Ride – Local (bus only, see below)||$2.50|
|Single Ride – Reduced|
(bus only, see below)
|TRE One-Way Pass (see below)||$6.00|
|Dallas Streetcar One-Way Pass|
|GoLink One-Way Fare (see below)||$2.50|
|GoLink One-Way Fare – Reduced|
|Monthly Pass – Local (see below)||$96.00|
|Monthly Pass – Regional (see below)||$192.00|
|Monthly Pass – Reduced|
Day Pass valid for unlimited trips until 3 a.m. the following day.
Monthly/Annual Pass Holders: Please be sure to have your pass available for inspection every time you ride the train. If you have forgotten it, you will need to purchase a non-refundable day pass or single ride ticket before boarding. TRE relies an “honor system” with random fare inspection. Anyone riding without a valid pass or ticket will be issued a citation, and fees or fines cannot be waived. Thank you for your cooperation.
Failure to produce a valid ticket or pass is punishable by an administrative penalty of up to $50 or a Class C misdemeanor violation with a fine not to exceed $500.
- Local: DART Rail and buses; TRE service between EBJ Union Station and CentrePort/DFW Airport STation; GoLink; Dalas Streetcar.
- Regional: DART Rail and buses; GoLink; all TRE service; Dallas Streetcar; Trinity Metro, including TEXRail; DCTA in Denton County, including the A-train.
- Single Ride: One-way trip only, cash-only fare on DART buses only. No pass issued.
- TRE One-Way Pass: Available only on the GoPass app. Valid on TRE only; for 75 minutes after activation. No transfers.
- Dallas Streetcar One-Way Pass: Available only on the GoPass app or with a GoPass Tap card. Valid on the Dallas Streetcar only. No transfers.
- GoLink One-Way Fare: Available only on the GoPass app or with a GoPass Tap card. Valid for a single GoLink trip. No transfers.
DART Local Fares
DART Local fares include:
- DART buses and trains
- Trinity Railway Express (TRE) service between EBJ Union Station and CentrePort Station
DART Regional Fares
Dart Regional fares include:
- DART buses and trains
- all TRE services
- Trinity Metro in Fort Worth
- DCTA in Denton.
- TEXRail and DART rail
DART Reduced Fare Structure
- 5 -14 (traveling with parent or guardian)
- Seniors 65+ and non-Paratransit disabled showing valid DART-issued photo ID or Medicare card.
- Children elementary through middle school; children under 5 are free (maximum of 2 per trip) when accompanied by an adult (18 or older) paying the appropriate Local, Regional or Reduced fare; any additional child under the age of five traveling with that adult, or any child accompanied only by person(s) younger than age 18, shall be charged the reduced fare.
- High School students with valid DART-issued photo ID or high school student photo ID within the DART service area (now valid seven days a week).
- Full-time undergraduate students attending college/trade schools in the DART service area with a DART-issued student ID, and whose schools are not participating in the Higher Education Program. To find out if your school participates, visit DART.org/students.
- Service area residents participating in a transitional program administered by an approved social agency, with a valid DART-issued ID. Participants with a Lone Star Card with Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program benefits qualify for reduced fare on monthly local and regional passes only.